Marketing Inspiration from the Best and Brightest Around the Globe. Sign-up for our free "Advertising Works" e-newsletter.
In this section you will find easy access to industry studies such as the 2013 PMB Medical Media Study and the findings by Regina K on Engaging Physicians and more…
View All Studies
The following guidelines and procedures have been developed through the cooperative efforts of member publishers of the Canadian Association of Medical Publishers (CAMP), in consultation with Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies (Rx&D).
In this section you will find easy access to industry videos and presentations, such as Enhanced Patient Outcomes and Engaging Physicians in the 21st Century.
Key Readership Findings
- 15% increase in physician readership since 2008
- 19% increase in GP readership since 2008
- 90% reach of all physicians
- 92% reach of physicians who don’t see reps
- 93% reach of young physicians (less than 15 years of practice)
Print Measurement Bureau/Medical Media Study (PMB/MMS) 2013
Engaging more physicians than ever! Each month, 90% of physicians read printed medical publications, and 57% visit medical publication websites. We recognize the impact and importance of reaching physicians effectively.
- - Canadian Medical Association
- - Canadian Urological Association
- - The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- - Healthcare Media Partners Inc.
- - JLS Media
- - Keith Communications Inc.
- - Parkhurst Publishing
- - Pulsus Group
- - Rogers Healthcare Group
- - STA Communications