Key Readership Findings
- 15% increase in physician readership since 2008
- 19% increase in GP readership since 2008
- 90% reach of all physicians
- 92% reach of physicians who don’t see reps
- 93% reach of young physicians (less than 15 years of practice)
Print Measurement Bureau/Medical Media Study (PMB/MMS) 2013
Stable readership, engaging, and valued
Whether it be
to catch up, stay in-tune, read peer POVs, medical magazines
remain the « go to » place for physicians. Mobile and busy,
medical magazines branching out on other platforms give
physicians different access options suited to their lifestyle.
Directrice Média - KBSP
- - Canadian Medical Association
- - Canadian Urological Association
- - The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- - Healthcare Media Partners Inc.
- - JLS Media
- - Keith Communications Inc.
- - Parkhurst Publishing
- - Pulsus Group
- - Rogers Healthcare Group
- - STA Communications